Google Alert - cingular camera phone
Monday, April 2, 2007
Google News Alert for: cingular camera phone
New smartphones let anybody surf the Web, e-mail, play videos and ...
Seattle Post Intelligencer - Seattle,WA,USA
Unfortunately, the Pearl doesn't support AT&T/Cingular's speedy 3g HSDPA network. Stereo Bluetooth support and a 1.3mp camera round out the Pearl's features ...
See all stories on this topic
AT&T Announces Motorola MC35 Pocket PC Phone by Symbol
MobileTechReview.com - Mountain View,CA,USA
Symbol Technologies, now a part of the Motorola Enterprise Solutions Group, announced a Pocket PC phone at CTIA called MC35 which has Cingular service, ...
See all stories on this topic
Helio's Last Chance: the Ocean
GigaOm - San Francisco,CA,USA
It'sa hits-driven business with the iPhone causing customers to considering switching to Cingular. With no followup hit to the RAZR in site, ...
See all stories on this topic
Google Blogs Alert for: cingular camera phone
LG Prada Free With Contract In Europe, Available Now
... and $599 plus Cingular two-year contract. And sure, the iPhone does a lot more than the Prada, but for most people, it will be the "it's cool, it has a touch-screen, it plays music, it has a camera, it's FREE, who cares!" phone. ...
Gizmodo - http://www.gizmodo.com
My dog bit my Pearl, cracked screen. Need new screen. Where can I ...
By fb3(rim)
From the upper right corner (the only part that still shows an image) I can see that the phone, camera, menus, etc. still work. I asked at my Cingular store and they told me it was too expensive to repair and they didn't do it. ...
RIM BlackBerry - http://forums.cingular.com/cng/board?board.id=rim
Cingular BlackJack wanted
By frog37_
I've had the Nokia E62, but it doesnt have the camera. I currently have the Cingular 3125 but it doesnt have a full keyboard. I have cingular service and im not about to change providers. I've been wanting a BlackJack, and i know that ...
High Altitude Imports - http://www.highaltitudeimports.com
Google Web Alert for: cingular camera phone
eBay: USED LG L1400 L 1400 CINGULAR CAMERA PHONE + EXTRA (item ...
Find USED LG L1400 L 1400 CINGULAR CAMERA PHONE + EXTRA in the Cell Phones PDAs , Cell Phones , Phones wo Service Contracts category on eBay.
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.
