Google Alert - cingular camera phone
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Google Blogs Alert for: cingular camera phone
Unlocked GSM Smartphone FT/FS
By biggnick
UNLOCKED CINGULAR 2125 Used it for a few days, decided I didn't like the design layout, however I did unlock it. I hate to trade this phone out JUST for the screen alone, it is amazing! You can even watch .avi movies on this beast too ...
Tampa Forums - http://www.tampaforums.com/forums
Sync phone won't sync! My computer only recognizes it as a camera ...
By maja651(samsung)
Has anyone elase had this problem? I know the memory card is good, as I can see it. Thanks,. Michelle.
Samsung - http://forums.cingular.com/cng/board?board.id=samsung
Pantech C3
By Kaabi
Pros: There is a lot of good stuff in this Cingular phone. It has all the core features of a camera phone; to do list, calculator, calendar, etc. The phonebook has the capacity to hold 800 entries, so you do not have to worry about that ...
At&T Cingular Forums - http://www.cingularnation.net
Google Web Alert for: cingular camera phone
eBay: BIG SALE! MOTOROLA V220 220 GSM CINGULAR CAMERA PHONE! (item ...
Find BIG SALE! MOTOROLA V220 220 GSM CINGULAR CAMERA PHONE! in the Cell Phones PDAs , Cell Phones , Phones wo Service Contracts category on eBay.
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.